add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Arts & Creative Cultural Events Message Board › Celtic Music at Voices Cafe

Celtic Music at Voices Cafe

David V.
user 64505742
Hartford, CT
Post #: 2
Scotland’s Tannahill Weavers will bring their dynamic, traditional Celtic music to Voices Café on Saturday, April 13 at 8PM. Voices Café is located at The Unitarian Church in Westport, 10 Lyons Plains Road, Westport CT, Tickets are $20 in advance, and may be purchased at http://www.voicescafe...­.
The Tannahill Weavers are one of Scotland's premier traditional bands. Their diverse repertoire spans the centuries with fire-driven instrumentals, topical songs, and original ballads and lullabies. Their music demonstrates to old and young alike the rich and varied musical heritage of the Celtic people. These versatile musicians have received worldwide accolades consistently over the years for their exuberant performances and outstanding recording efforts that seemingly can't get better...yet continue to do just that.
Peter A.
user 74709572
Norwalk, CT
Post #: 1
Sounds like a wonderful evening with awesome music. I've attended many of the Voices Cafe concerts finding they're all fabulous! Will be bring some new friends to join us at the circlular tables seating 8. They'll be thrilled. Since it's BYOB and I'm not sure if my friends prefer white or red, this time I better bring both. Hope our regulars plus new folks that wish to hear this spectacular Highlanders Celtic music can join us.
Dave C.
user 64558092
Hartford, CT
Post #: 1
I'm looking forward to this show - I heard these guys are great!