add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Arts, Culture and Technology Message Board › #140conf NYC

#140conf NYC

George H.
Ronkonkoma, NY
Post #: 5
Hey, people.

Can't make it tomorrow, but I was hoping to chat with a few of you about a collaboration with my students in June.

My name is George and I teach technology at a K-8 school on Long Island. My students and I will be presenting at the #140confNYC in June and we are looking for people that want to share the stage with my students.

I have a few ideas, but I am really looking for some brainstorming from you-- after all you're the artists!

The idea would be to create some type of complimentary performance to support what my kids will be doing for the 10 minutes on stage. I am not looking to reinvent the wheel, so subtle and not overly time-consuming in the planning are major factors to consider.

If you are interested in at least chatting about the possibility, let me know.

I can be reached here:

email: oline73 at gmail dot com

twitter: @George_Haines

If you want to see what we did last year, the video is here:­