Arts, Culture and Technology Message Board › Invitation to Artstech to participate in academic research of online services

Invitation to Artstech to participate in academic research of online services

Stephanie G.
stephaniebeth
Ithaca, NY
Post #: 3
Hello ArtsTech!

My name is Stephanie Gokhman. Some of you know me, as I've been a member of this group for a couple years now. I'm taking a short stint in graduate school out on the West Coast at the Department of Human Centered Design & Engineering at the University of Washington, but I will be back in on the East Coast in a month. Right now at UW, we're gathering information on how advanced high tech users (like the members of ArtsTech) use publicly available online services (think Basecamp, Google Docs, etc.) We ran the survey last year with other Meetup groups and got great feedback. I've been really impressed with the ArtsTech activity, and would love see more about how you're using technology in your work life.

The survey can be found here: https://catalyst.uw.e...­ and if you have any questions please feel free to ask!

Thanks for your time!

Stephanie