addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Arts, Culture and Technology Message Board › Speaker from Brooklyn Museum?

Speaker from Brooklyn Museum?

Sheryl
noncultured.com
New York, NY
Post #: 649
Brooklyn Museum has done a very good job of using social media to promote themselves -- they're on Twitter, Facebook, MySpace, etc. They just started 1stfans: a socially networked museum membership (http://www.brooklynmu...­.

It would be pretty cool to have a representative from there as a speaker.
Julia K.
JuliaKaganskiy
New York, NY
Post #: 2
Dude...I KNOW.

Actually, Shelley from the Brooklyn Museum was one of the first people I reached out to. She respectfully declined to meet with me because they are totally swamped over at the BMA, but I'm hoping that once she sees the success of this meetup and the great group of people we've amassed, she'll reconsider.

If anyone knows Shelley personally and would be willing to make an introduction, that would be awesome.

Thanks for starting this thread and for the great suggestion, Sheryl!