DRAWING & WRITING for relaxation, as quiet contemplation, or for the pure playful pleasure of it with artist-poeta-teacher, Julie Brokken.
...while sipping a cuppa coffee, tea, or cocoa, too! Julie provides gentle instruction guidance and a quiet space in which you can create and get in touch with your artist ... no matter your skill level. Visuals and prompts are provided for you inspiration.
❤ materials provided... more info below...
FLEXIBLE TIME: 6:30-8:30ish PM... come a little early, stay a little later!
FLEXIBLE PRICE: Pass the hat! +/-$10 per person. All are welcome.
❤ includes art materials and beverages,
handouts and use of the Kosmos
Tell your friends!
Last minute OK... RSVP not required
WHERE: The Kosmos: A Coffee House & Performance Space
@ The Factory on 5th Art Space
1715 - 5th Street NW, Albuquerque
❤ Enter through the BLUE DOOR vis ramp toward south end of warehouse.
❤ Free parking.
❤ WHAT TO BRING:
• sketchbook, journal, and/or loose leaf paper
• writing pen or pencils
· optional: music with HEADPHONES please
· optional: your own drawing supplies
❤ PLEASE FEEL FREE TO BRING A SNACK, or YOUR SUPPER
❤ WHAT IS PROVIDED:
• drawing pencils, colored pencils, conte' crayon, charcoal, nupastels
• various papers
• handouts with suggestions and resources
• light refreshments, coffees, teas, cocoa, & cool , clear water
• ceramic cups, mugs & glasses for your sipping pleasure
FUTURE Qui❤ART RETREATS may include painting and collage if there is interest. Look forward to seeing you!
PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME
Studio Cell:[masked] for day of workshop