addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Art Startups Message Board › Anyone going to the Creator's Project in the Marina?

Anyone going to the Creator's Project in the Marina?

A former member
Post #: 6
They released the schedule, and it seems to have everything to do with the fundamentals of this group. What role will for creators and artists play in modeling and changing our world?

The Creator's Project schedule

I have a ticket for Saturday, but Sunday is open to the public. I would love to meet up with anyone and tour the installations together. Feel free to contact me at 503-819-1772.