addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Asheville Ski and Outing Club Message Board › Sundays on the Slopes

Sundays on the Slopes

Jason K.
user 11762832
Lyman, SC
Post #: 2
Hi there,

I'm not looking for a big trip or anything major planned.
I'm just looking to head up to either Ski Beech or Maggie Valley and ride a few Sundays a month and want someone to talk with on the lift and ride with.

I'm an intermediate level snowboarder who enjoys free riding. I don't spend a lot of time in the park and I'm not a racer, I just like having fun.

Please message me if you would be interested in meeting up.

Jay