Asheville Voice for Animals Message Board › Campus Reach Out

Campus Reach Out

Sheridan B.
user 61041002
Asheville, NC
Post #: 2
Dear all,

Thank you very much for responding. I thought Meetup would notify me through email of any responses, but this is not the case! With my mid-term exams over and fall break beginning, I am dedicating this upcoming week to the progression of this action group!

Virginia - I am very glad to hear from you and other animal-minded students at Mars Hill. I will be emailing you shortly!

Lafayette and Zia- I would very much like to meet with those who are interested in this action group. I don't know what day/time would work for others, but I am available after this Sunday to meet at any time. I will also be on the lookout for those contacts.

Apologies for my delayed response! I pledge to be more active in responding from here on out.

Thank you for your patience and interest!

For the animals,

Sheridan
A former member
Post #: 46
Good & no apology needed...I'll make time for whatever we do. Only time I'm tied up is Oct 26, 27 & 28 due to a family visit.
Sheridan B.
user 61041002
Asheville, NC
Post #: 3
Okay. I am wondering if Thursday of next week (November 1st) would work for others interested in this action group. If this day does not work, I would propose meeting the following week (November 5th, 6th, or 8th) in the evening. Are there any day and time preferences?
A former member
Post #: 50
Thursday works for me but Dianne and Lafayette will be in process of moving so it's up to them. I'm assuming they want to attend.
Lafayette P.
user 3111732
Group Organizer
Weaverville, NC
Post #: 54
Yall go ahead and meet. When we get settled in by next week we will be back in touch.
BTW- Click on "track this discussion" And you will receive an email every time this discussion is updated.
Sheridan B.
user 61041002
Asheville, NC
Post #: 4
Okay, sounds great. Would 7:00 pm work for this Thursday?

Now, the question is of location. What location is ideal? We have conference rooms on campus that are available, but a trip to Warren Wilson may be inconvenient for some.
A former member
Post #: 54
7pm is fine with me. My place is always available...near intersection of Charlotte and Chestnut. Should we wait to see about the weather before firming anything up?
Sheridan B.
user 61041002
Asheville, NC
Post #: 7
Yes, that sounds like a great idea.