addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Asheville Voice for Animals Message Board › Excellent programs!

Excellent programs!

Nanette Chartier H...
Asheville, NC
Post #: 1
Cynthia S.
Asheville, NC
Post #: 9
Awesome. Thank you so much for these links. Although the Sanjay Gupta CNN piece focuses totally on the health effects of diet (convincingly and, yes, confirming that Bill Clinton is a 99.9% vegan, not just vegetarian), the one with all the celebs will be helpful to me in trying to locate funding for a nationwide Not In My (or Our) Name Campaign to stop inhumane lab research on primates, mice, cats, and other animals. Something significant happening on that score in Madison, WI, this Saturday (Oct. 27). Ask me about it! Or, I'll write about it here once the event has happened. I don't want to scoop it online beforehand.
A former member
Post #: 7
Just watched the Gupta movie. Thanks Nanette. It's sort of a simple CNN version of the need for a Vegan diet, but it can be a good communicator to those needing to be convinced. I like what Esselstyn said in the end... " now all we have to do is to get people to eat the right diet." It's so true... all the evidence is there but it's hard for many people to do the right thing. Thanks again for the post.