Asheville Voice for Animals Message Board › Graphic photos & videos

Graphic photos & videos

Nanette C.
Nannygoat
Asheville, NC
Post #: 9
http://theveganomaly....­

I agree wholeheartedly with this statement. I have seen hundreds of horrendous photos and videos of the horrors that laboratory animals, factory farm animals - dairy, meat & poultry, fur industry animals and circus animals suffering and dying at the hands of selfish, cruel and greedy individuals and their houses of horror.

Just the other day, I clicked on a link to sign a PETA petition against vivisection and was horrified when a video immediately began playing without my consent or prompting! Loud screams of a monkey being subjected to horrific surgery without anesthesia in a science laboratory. I turned it off immediately, but endured a sleepless night replaying the horror in my mind. PETA has once again turned me against their in-the-face methods!

I am unable to take in the written messages that sometimes accompany these graphic scenes. I am fully aware of what goes on. It is the reason I am vegan and will remain vegan for life! I have made animal & human rights and welfare ongoing concerns in my life. I do not need to be further exposed and I agree that not everyone needs this type of exposure. Though we should not turn our backs to educating ourselves. Nanette