addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

South Ashevilles Ayurveda Raw /Vegan/Veggie Folk! Message Board › Raw Food Community Kitchen

Raw Food Community Kitchen

Chef N.
GarDinSprite13
Group Organizer
Arden, NC
Hi Everyone,

We need some more members to attend this Community Kitchen!

To have enough Folk to buy Organic Raw and Living Foods!

If each member attends this Community Raw Food Kitchen put's up 5.00 in the Piggy Bank,

it will be a most Rawsome Feast!

And a Fun time with all of us creating these wonderful meals together as a Community.

Also a most affordable way to get in our Organics and Raw Food Shared Knowledge.

The bonus of knowing what's in the foods we eat, that are so good for us and tasting!

A way of simplifying without complicating the Raw Food Lifestyle.

Help each other to stay Raw in a Cooked Food World!

Hope to see some members there, Please help this Happen!

Blessing's All,

Chef Naddina

828-348-4216
Brynda
Mannaplanet
Alexander, NC
Post #: 9
For some reason, this "idea" sounds good, but considering how long it takes to sort thru choices, especially in a money crunch, I suspect a good bit of time will be eaten up with the shopping part. Also, it's a bit far for me this time. I hope it all goes as planned and look forward to hearing about it!