addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

South Ashevilles Ayurveda Raw /Vegan/Veggie Folk! Message Board › New Meetup: VIKTORAS KULVINSKAS SPEAKS IN FLAT ROCK!!!

New Meetup: VIKTORAS KULVINSKAS SPEAKS IN FLAT ROCK!!!

Gwendolyn
user 8749231
Hendersonville, NC
Announcing a new Meetup for Asheville's Rawfood Community!

What: VIKTORAS KULVINSKAS SPEAKS IN FLAT ROCK!!!

When: September 8, 2009 6:00 PM

Price: $20.00 per person

Where:
Sanctuary in the Pines at the Highland Lake Inn
86 Lilly Pad Lane GPS Coordinates: 35.28297-82.43367
Flat Rock, NC 28731
828-693-6812

ASHEVILLE'S RAWFOOD COMMUNITY PROUDLY PRESENTS:
VIKTORAS KULVINSKAS / Father of Living Foods
will be speaking for ONE NIGHT ONLY in the
“Sanctuary in the Pines”at the beautiful Highland Lake Inn, Flat Rock, NC
Tuesday September 8, 6-8 pm
followed by a community meal of 'fresh food' hors d'oeuvres
$20 in advance / $25 at the door
“Thrive, Feel Alive, and Love Life with Living Foods,
...Eating your way to well being is a simple reality!”
You can prevent disease and heal your life by following health principles of the Essene Tradition and the Living Food Lifestyle. Probably the single most important choice you make every day is what food you choose to consume. Research shows that food influences your thoughts and feelings. The food you ingest turns specific
genes on and off, determining your resulting level of health and well-being. You can enjoy vitality, a strong immune system and a clear mind, while drinking delicious super food drinks and consuming down huge delicious meals from nuts, seeds, grains, sprouts, grasses, herbs, vegetables, ferments, fruits and flowers. Eating your way to well being is a simple reality. You can also choose to eat your way to illness with fumigated, irradiated, processed, fake foods. It’s your choice. Viktoras invites you to choose life! He thrives on a simple, time-proven way to eat to live and you can too.

About Viktoras Kulvinskas, M.S.

Rev. Viktoras P. Kulvinskas, MS of the First Christian Essene Church, who in the year 2008, “Raw-ed” on 20/20 ABC news. He has been covered recently in SPIN, USA Today and just appeared in International Yoga Journal and British Fresh. On May 17 at Karyn Raw (karynraw.com) he gave a seminar to 50 MDs on Enzymatic Therapies. Currently, Vik offers 10-day intensives in Arkansas and Costa Rica. Viktoras is, now in his 70’s, a Lithuanian World War II survivor who retired from College Mathematics & Computer Systems. He worked with The Smithsonian Institution’s Astrophysical Observatory, the NASA Apollo space mission, the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Harvard University, and the United States Department of Defense. He then shifted careers and went on to pursue and counsel others on holistic healing practices. His longevity and superb health demonstrate the benefits of the holistic lifestyle he advocates. During the last 40 years, Viktoras co-founded The Hippocrates Health Institute with Ann Wigmore where he acted as director of research for 5 years. He published the best seller “Survival in the 21st Century...a Planetary Healer's Manual”(Over ½ million in print), one of the first holistic lifestyle manuals. The book provides scientific documentation, accompanied by anecdotes of patient case-studies, demonstrating the successful treatment of ailments including cancer, leukemia, obesity, arthritis, and diabetes. He is the discoverer of the now popular 7-day instant salad “Sunflower and Buckwheat Greens” as well as “Seed & Nut Cheeses”. All his work is dedicated to his ascended teacher and beloved www.youkta.org

Be sure to listen to Virato's radio interview with Viktoras, Saturday, August 22, 2009 11:06 AM-Noon EDT
go to http://www.viratolive...­ for all the details and call in (828-252-4348) with your questions!!!

Our Sponsors...Highland Lake Inn (www.hlinn.com) Earth Mother's Living Cuisine -Chef Naddina,
Colon Therapy Clinic - Allaesia Menard, Virato www.viratolive.com

Directions to Highland Lake Inn...GPS Coordinates: 35.28297-82.43367

I-40 via Asheville, NC Follow I-26 East towards Hendersonville. Take Exit #53, Upward Road. Turn right off of the exit and proceed 1.5 miles until you cross the Spartanburg Hwy. Continue straight .8 miles and turn left at the waterfall. (Approximate time 30-40 minutes)

I-26 via Spartanburg Follow I-26 West towards Hendersonville. Take exit #53, Upward Road. Turn left off of the exit and proceed 1.5 miles until you cross the Spartanburg Hwy. Continue straight .8 miles and turn left at the waterfall. (Approximate time 45 minutes)

From Greenville, SC Take Highway 25 North through Traveler's Rest. Exit off of Hwy. 25 on to Hwy. 225 at Flat Rock exit, make a left at the end of the ramp. Past the Flat Rock Playhouse (approx. 1mile) you will come to a stoplight. Turn right onto N. Highland Lake Road. We are about 500 Feet on right. (Approx. time-45 minutes)

From Greenville Option #2 Take Highway 25 North past Traveler's Rest into North Carolina. Pick up I-26 towards Asheville. Get off at exit #53, Upward Road. Turn left off of the exit and proceed 1.5 miles until you cross the Spartanburg Hwy. Continue straight .8 miles and turn left at the waterfall. (Approximate time 40 minutes)

From Atlanta, GA Take I-85 North to Greenville. Take the White-Horse road exit (Highway 25 North). From this point, follow directions from Greenville. (Approx. Time 3 hours)

From Winston-Salem, NC Take I-40 West toward Asheville and connect with I-26 East. Follow directions from Asheville. (Approx. time 3 hours)

From Charlotte, NC Take Highway 74 West towards Asheville, connect with I-26 heading towards Hendersonville. Get off at exit #53, Upward Road, and take a left off the exit and proceed 1.5 miles until you cross the Spartanburg Hwy. Continue straight .8 miles and turn left at the waterfall. (Approx. Time 1 Hour 45 minutes)

Learn more here:
http://www.meetup.com...­