addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

South Ashevilles Ayurveda Raw /Vegan/Veggie Folk! Message Board › opening late March 2010...Asheville’s first all raw restaurant, Earth Angels

opening late March 2010...Asheville’s first all raw restaurant, Earth Angels

Gwendolyn
user 8749231
Hendersonville, NC
We are supporting Emily and Ashley's courageous endeavor by passing on the following informative email to you. There is a free webinar tomorrow...Sunday...explaining more detail. See below for numbers to call if you want to participate!
Gwendolyn

Ashley Burnell, my dear friend and former head chef at the Creative Health Institute (a raw foods healing center in Michigan), are opening Asheville’s first all raw restaurant, Earth Angels! We will be collaborating and sharing space with Bliss, a new organic eco-friendly nightclub and movement center. This co-creation will provide us with a stage and setting we can utilize for presentations, speakers, detox classes and more!

We are so appreciative for the enthusiastic response we have already received from the community and are further inspired by this contagious energy. We feel that Asheville is the perfect place for this restaurant and learning center – it wasn’t voted America’s most vegetarian-friendly small city for nothing!

Therefore, we would like to graciously invite you to join us in our vision of supporting all people in their pursuit of greater health and well-being. We have already secured a beautiful downtown space with amazing potential and are set to begin renovation in January. We plan on opening in late March 2010. In order to stay with this schedule, we need to raise capital. We know that the first reaction of anyone who tries this way of eating is, “I wish I could open a restaurant!” Let us assist you in that dream without having to take on all the work such an endeavor entails! Even the smallest loan will be greatly appreciated and we believe this investment is a very worthwhile one for you on all levels.

We have brought on a team of experienced, knowledgeable consultants, have a much lower start-up cost than most restaurants, and will be as eco-conscious as possible so we know we will give our family of investors the fastest return possible on an investment they can truly feel good about.

We are offering wonderful incentives for those of you who choose to invest before the New Year (and getting in under the wire for tax purposes is an added bonus)! If this is something that interests you, please join us for a FREE, NO-OBLIGATION webinar that will explain all the details. There will be no hard sell or pressure to invest, just information to let you know whether this investment is right for you and your family.

Sunday, January 3, 2010, at 4PM EST:

Online- https://www1.gotomeet...­ or

On the phone- Dial 646-558-2932, Access Code: 882-698-105

For a copy of our business plan, either give me a call at (773) 319-9911 or email me at eshaules@me.com. And if you are not in a position to invest at this time, no worries, just please consider forwarding this message to anyone you know who may resonate with this idea.

I understand how valuable your time is, so I really appreciate you reading this letter. I hope you have a wonderful holiday season and may 2010 be your best year ever!

Love and light,
Emily

Emily M. Shaules
Abundance Consultant
www.RawBreakthrough.com
www.HarmonyLoftWater.com
www.ElementsforLife/RawBreakthrough

Life is not about finding yourself, it is about creating yourself!