Asheville's Rawfood Community Message Board › Raw Foods and Mental Health Research Study
|A former member||
The effectiveness of the raw foods diet as a complimentary and alternative medicine (CAM) for depression and anxiety
The aim of this research is to gain a better understanding of the relationship between the raw foods diet and depression and anxiety. We hope to incorporate an alternative and natural treatment into scientific research while improving ones quality of life.
Enter a drawing to win a $50.00 Amazon e-gift card!!
Who is eligible?
• Adults 18 years and older enthusiasts
• Interested in raw foods nutrition
• You must be able to understand English
What does the study involve?
• Data entry is anonymous and entered online in a secured website
• Answer basic health questions at start and record any changes at 1 month & 2 month follow up
• Take 1 brief online survey at start, 1 month & 2 month follow up
• Daily percentages of organic and non-organic raw foods consumed, recorded at 2 intervals
To find out more information or to participate please contact:
Primary Researcher: Donica J. Romeo, M.A.
California School of Professional Psychology at Alliant International University
Research Study Website: http://tiny.cc/rawfoo...
Dissertation Chair: Siobhan K. O’Toole, Ph.D.