addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

South Ashevilles Ayurveda Raw /Vegan/Veggie Folk! Message Board › Wonders Of Herbs By Mona L. Radler!

Wonders Of Herbs By Mona L. Radler!

Chef N.
GarDinSprite13
Group Organizer
Arden, NC
Post #: 1,217
My name is Mona L. Radler

http://www.facebook.c...­

Have lived in St. Petersburg Florida for 52 years

Educated 12 years ... added more with a Commercial Art degree and Home design

As well as a BA in Art from St. Petersburg Junior Collage

Taught Elementary School at Lealmen Elementary with the aid of a system called Latchkey ... was also a accounting assistant and curriculum for 1st thru 6th grade ( heck of a socker team )

As time grew by I created a small business of Herbs:

Did 17 years of a store and county fairs and wagon wheel flea market ... classes at Boyd Hill Nature Trail ... all in St. Pete Fla.

Now for 32 years of use and demonstration of such wonders of Herbs ... the teaching was constant as well as the lessons used ... For all the use and the ins and outs of a natural taste of life ... for sight - taste - and enjoyment mostly the aromas ... I also gave lectures four different classes with a happy hands on experience. ( Would love to create video for sale )

For each of the classes as first the gardening ... all of which included the when how and why the use of ... from seed to harvest ... All for organic uses such as with vinegars for health and as in a better and cost less of cleaners for a non chemical environment. Safe enough for children and pets and mother earth.

Then how to create the essential oils and then their uses as for the same as the vinegars ... health and beauty plus First Aid .

As well as the cooking reasons of using herbs from the kitchen for the First Aid use and more sterilized of cleaning as easy as making a tea. But always the why - when - how - what was incorporated in every lesson.

Also the nutritional value and reasons of how to create while healing of meals and use with and of condiments ... (creating one heck of a cheese log roll ) And flavored butters and salts.

At this time needed is Employment that wont be set in stone ... and need of creative out lets.

Interests Smiles - Joy - Playtime to be shared world wide ... with all elements of fire in the heart ... air of communication unto happy giggles and laughter - earth for the ground of being till unto and for a better tomorrow with respect of the living that it is ... and medals to help smith a new transition for humanity and the respect of the arts of sharing ... and love the essential study for the human race called family ... any esoteric studies of astrology - tarot - healing and other various ways of experiencing truth and light ...

I believe that ... I am wonderful at any organizing or problem solving issues most don't want to or have a clue of how. ( and enjoy it also with zeal and zest )... I understand the processes of providing the best of completing projects with the knowledge of the pride and gentleness and reason of essence for and of the task at hand ... And understand that limits are only of the right consciousness to create from start to finish as in what ingredients are needed and available or if at a good price. Very good at multi tasking and exploring alternatives for others to share in the goal until completion... Am level minded and open to many suggestions.

To use resources to there fullest extent and if recyclable or to reuse as Ex: a empty yogurt cup or paper bag to hold or recreate something useful for the future for scoops or to line the bird cage. All with joy of sharing the treasures of reusing what others consider trash.

References: well type later for i will not publicly expose any one ... plus most don't face book ...

... So if by any chance this helps to full fill any needs besides mine please let me know @ monascorner@gardener.com or # 727-692-9995 please leave message ... Namaste'