Asheville's Rawfood Community Message Board › We do not want people to get E-mails about MLM's without knowing it is a MLM!

We do not want people to get E-mails about MLM's without knowing it is a MLM!

Chef N.
GarDinSprite13
Group Organizer
Arden, NC
Post #: 1,227

We do not want people to get E-mails about MLM's without knowing it is a MLM!

Please put in large Letters This Is a MLM along with a Talk so on so forth.
If interested your Welcome to attend!

Please do not abuse our mailing List or Message Board by misleading Talks / Lectures / Classes/ then people find out it is an MLM and get upset afterwords.

Our members deserve to KNOW before hand what they are getting into!

Thank You,
Chef Naddina
A former member
Post #: 2
[What is an MLM?
A former member
Post #: 5
MLM stands for Multi Level Marketing. It is also referred to as "Network Marketing". It is a means of distributing a product which relies upon word of mouth to advertise, market and distribute a product -- a 'people to people' approach rather than mass-distribution via physical and Internet-based stores. There are several compensation models used in MLM... all of which reward the participants or 'distributors' for building and motivating an organization... as well as offering compensation for 'retailing' the product to non-participants.

Typically the most successful MLM or network marketers do so by holding meetings or social events in various locations, the most popular being hotel meeting rooms, restaurant meeting rooms, and the living rooms of participants, where the distributors are encouraged to bring visitors -- either people from the distributor's 'warm market' (friends, business acquaintances, neighbors, relatives, etc.) or from a "cold market" (derived from tv ads, classified ads, bulletin board ads, Facebook and Twitter posts, etc.) to a meeting or a luncheon or a social event in order to provide information about the product and the business opportunity.

In theory, MLM has the potential to be very lucrative -- and the presentations which promote the various business plans typically emphasize the potentially enormous sums of money which can be made by successful distributors. However, in actuality, only a very few individuals have the ability and fortitude to build large successful organizations as there is a tremendous amount of attrition that takes place in ANY MLM business as the vast majority of people who attempt MLM marketing of ANYTHING simply haven't the time, the money or the ability to DUPLICATE the precise steps that have made the top distributors so successful. In truth, MOST people who attempt MLM marketing of any kind or any product DROP OUT after a few weeks or months after going through all of their friends and relatives and neighbors in the process without making much money or often losing money (and sometimes friends!)

Those who do succeed do so because they are extremely persistent, aren't discouraged by the high degree of attrition, and realize that building a successful MLM or network marketing organization is both very hard work and a 'numbers game'.

And yet, despite the odds, MLM, like the lottery, continues to be a very popular way of both marketing various health, household and beauty products because: a) The marketing plan appeals to everyone's dreams of making a lot of money b) Its an easy and logical way to demonstrate the benefits of the product via videos, tastings, and live demos. c) The social format brings into play such factors as personal testimonials of the products' benefits and the amount of money to be made c) the crowd enthusiasm, peer pressure and the 'hype' encourage the attendees to buy and enroll.

With all that said, if you truly love the product being marketed, and you love interacting with and motivating a wide variety of people , are willing to duplicate the successful marketing tactics of the leaders, and realize with 'eyes wide open' that MLM is a 'numbers game', then promoting an MLM marketed product can be a fun way to make some extra cash, meet a lot of new people, feel like you're helping people improve their health or appearance or lifestyle, and if you are very very good and very very persistent, create a home-based business that can help you achieve the lifestyle of your dreams.... and even help others achieve theirs.

Good luck!

Brynda
Mannaplanet
Alexander, NC
Post #: 6
Just want to add that having been in several MLM's, I was never motivated by "making lots of money" but by educating and helping those that need nutritional help. I was able to meet and spend time with top scientists, doctors and leaders and ask questions dealing with molecular science. I don't get that opportunity when I purchase at a health food store, although they are helpful. Some folks think that MLM's are "pyramid schemes" and will avoid any contact with them. I know that this group that is meeting is based on a wonderful group of products, time tested, and is formed by real people of integrity. I have used some of the products and love them. I have not been pressured to join the company although I'm aware that someone else is benefiting from my purchases. I'm OKAY with that!
I just hope that our meetup group will come hear about the science behind these products that include wild harvesting from the Amazon (think: soil, nutrients, saving the rain forest, providing income for workers) and are considered a gift by many who use them.
Adults can decide for themselves if they want to know about the business side, but hearing about these amazing plants is so worth the effort to come!
Who profits from your purchases? Earthfare? Walmart? Sam's? Eblen? BP? Monsanto??? It's the American way, we all have bills to pay, why not be part of a group of support with people you care about and respect?
Prejudice abounds. We choose.
A former member
Post #: 2
First off, I am the culprit who ruffled feathers, and I apologize to anyone if I offended them. Secondly, I am not a distributor of Amazon Herb Company 'yet'. I found them through personally researching Nutritional Live Blood Cell Microscopy. However, now, after researching the products from a scientific point of view, and understanding the 'high integrity' put into how they are processed, (called 'The Miracle of Spagyric Processing') I fully intend to integrate the Amazon Herb Company nutrients into my daily regimen. Being intuitive by nature, I am confident that I will see some results never personally seen with another nutritional product.

On another note, researching Nutritional Live Blood Cell (one drop) Microscopy has led me to soon meet an incredible woman named Tonia Hugus. Having performed somewhere between 1,000 and 2,000 Microscopy sessions myself, (back in the 90's), in my eyes, I find Tonia Hugus to be the guru of Nutritional Live Blood Cell Microscopy. And I am not one to idolize. In researching her tactics to improving our health, I have started eating the "PLATE" method that she urges most to follow on a daily basis. I lost 5 lbs in 8-9 days, with the intention of gaining better health. Wanna know what the "PLATE" is, just google her name. Or email and ask me.

MLM, three dirty little letters to some, but a chance to excel in life to others, who are inspired or are visionaries or maybe to some who don't have the physical ability to work at a common job. Take me for example, I am recovering from a fractured hip and have painful sideline symptoms of fibromyalgia. Right now, I couldn't sit at a desk for 6-8 hours a day any more than I could fly a plane.

So I have asked the almighty of almighty's to open some doors for me to:
1) Get my life and health back in order 2) Be able to provide for myself financially.

The financial part is for me to get back into performing Nutritional Live Blood Cell Microscopy.

The doors have been opening for me, more than I imagined, and just by attempting to follow the "PLATE" (poorly by the way) I have decreased medications by at 30-40%, and lost 5 lbs.

I was fairly successful with another MLM project back in the 90's, however, youth and inexperience prevailed and I moved on to another phase of my life. So, I know how much effort and energy is involved to be successful in MLM.

Upon closing I will say that my first priority has been my health and feeling better. And if I find something that works for me and is working for many others, I am inclined to share that with others. MLM or not! If it works better than anything I have ever used off the shelf of any store, then I'm using it!

AMAZON HERB PRODUCTS WILL BE REFERENCED AT THE FOLLOWING EVENTS...

ELIMINATE NUTRITIONAL GUESSWORK!
SEEING IS BELIEVING!
"Free Nutritional Seminar & Cooking Demonstration"

Tonia Hugus will show you how to prepare meals to achieve optimal health
by balancing your blood with dietary changes and specific
nutritional supplements

Featuring Guest Speaker: Tonia Hugus, Board Certified Darkfield Blood Microscopist,
Humorist,Lecturer,Culinary Artist,Author & International Consultant and
previous instructor with the Kushi Institute.

Nutrition Seminar starts at 7 PM, Thursday, November 11th
Biltmore Lake Clubhouse - 80 Lake Drive; Candler, NC
Seating is limited - Call today to reserve your seat now

ALSO FOLLOWING THE SEMINAR ........... FOR 4 DAYS ONLY!

Nutritional Live Blood Cell (one drop) Analysis sessions will be provided for $30
See for yourself, your own deficiencies & imbalances.

RSVP to: Kimberly Ross
Email: kimberly.ross@charter.net ~ Phone (828) 633-0923
Chef N.
GarDinSprite13
Group Organizer
Arden, NC
Post #: 1,232
MLM stands for Multi Level Marketing. It is also referred to as "Network Marketing". It is a means of distributing a product which relies upon word of mouth to advertise, market and distribute a product -- a 'people to people' approach rather than mass-distribution via physical and Internet-based stores. There are several compensation models used in MLM... all of which reward the participants or 'distributors' for building and motivating an organization... as well as offering compensation for 'retailing' the product to non-participants.

Typically the most successful MLM or network marketers do so by holding meetings or social events in various locations, the most popular being hotel meeting rooms, restaurant meeting rooms, and the living rooms of participants, where the distributors are encouraged to bring visitors -- either people from the distributor's 'warm market' (friends, business acquaintances, neighbors, relatives, etc.) or from a "cold market" (derived from tv ads, classified ads, bulletin board ads, Facebook and Twitter posts, etc.) to a meeting or a luncheon or a social event in order to provide information about the product and the business opportunity.

In theory, MLM has the potential to be very lucrative -- and the presentations which promote the various business plans typically emphasize the potentially enormous sums of money which can be made by successful distributors. However, in actuality, only a very few individuals have the ability and fortitude to build large successful organizations as there is a tremendous amount of attrition that takes place in ANY MLM business as the vast majority of people who attempt MLM marketing of ANYTHING simply haven't the time, the money or the ability to DUPLICATE the precise steps that have made the top distributors so successful. In truth, MOST people who attempt MLM marketing of any kind or any product DROP OUT after a few weeks or months after going through all of their friends and relatives and neighbors in the process without making much money or often losing money (and sometimes friends!)

Those who do succeed do so because they are extremely persistent, aren't discouraged by the high degree of attrition, and realize that building a successful MLM or network marketing organization is both very hard work and a 'numbers game'.

And yet, despite the odds, MLM, like the lottery, continues to be a very popular way of both marketing various health, household and beauty products because: a) The marketing plan appeals to everyone's dreams of making a lot of money b) Its an easy and logical way to demonstrate the benefits of the product via videos, tastings, and live demos. c) The social format brings into play such factors as personal testimonials of the products' benefits and the amount of money to be made c) the crowd enthusiasm, peer pressure and the 'hype' encourage the attendees to buy and enroll.

With all that said, if you truly love the product being marketed, and you love interacting with and motivating a wide variety of people , are willing to duplicate the successful marketing tactics of the leaders, and realize with 'eyes wide open' that MLM is a 'numbers game', then promoting an MLM marketed product can be a fun way to make some extra cash, meet a lot of new people, feel like you're helping people improve their health or appearance or lifestyle, and if you are very very good and very very persistent, create a home-based business that can help you achieve the lifestyle of your dreams.... and even help others achieve theirs.

Good luck!

A very Well said to You! Thank You so much!
I am involved with Neways myself!
And anyone who wants to share with our Community is welcome as long as everyone knows that it is MLM before hand.
What some of our members have complained about was the Surpriseshock, after the fact.
So if everything is upfront all the cards on the table, do not see harm in posting a Party or informative event on MLM and its Product!
Our members should have the choice!love struck