***Updated on 04-JUL-2014***
Points to consider: We will join another meetup group (probably around 20-25 people from the other group)! So you can meet more people :-)
1) BRING YOUR BAR-CODED PRE-REGISTRATION TIX!
2) PLEASE BE ON TIME!
Meeting Time: 6:00PM
Meeting Location: At the Willie Mays statue (King & 3rd St)
3) We will have 1 group sitting at field and 1 group sitting at the club level. We will get into the lines no later than 6:15PM(there are two separate entrance lines).
4) If you arrive after 6:15PM, get into the line where you want to sit, but all seating is first-come availability basis. For field seating, enter through Port Walk Gate (located directly behind the right field gates).
***Please call Angelaa [masked] or Coy [masked] if you need to find us. We will also post our exact location via meetup site when we are seated.
5) Not permitted: Unsealed plastic bottles, soft-sided containers, glass/metal cans, alcoholic beverage, metal utensils, hard-sided coolers, picnic baskets, lawn or beach chairs
Allowed: Sealed plastic bottles, soft-sided juice containers containing non-alcoholic beverages, blankets
6) Dress warmly (jackets, hat, scarfs) and bring blankets to sit on the field; no lawn or beach chairs will be permitted.
7) After the show, for those that still want to hang out (optional) there are plenty of bars in the area. So, meet back at the same statue and we'll decide from there.
Thank you - see everyone soon! :D
We will be joining Frank and his meetup group (Asian Meetup! "BAADASS") to enjoy the OPERA in the BALLPARK for a free performance of Verdi's LA TRAVIATA, simulcast live from the War Memorial Opera House!
Please register online for FREE tickets (1 person/per ticket can bring up to 3 guests): http://sfopera.com/Season-Tickets/Opera-at-the-Ballpark-Registration-2014.aspx
Dress warmly/in layers, bring blankets to sit on (no chairs), and bring food and drinks to enjoy.
AT&T PARK RESTRICTIONS
Unsealed plastic bottles and soft-sided containers will be subject to inspection and may be confiscated. Glass and metal cans are not permitted. Alcoholic beverages are not permitted from outside the ballpark for any AT&T Park event. Metal utensils, hard-sided coolers and picnic baskets are not permitted. Sealed plastic bottles and soft-sided juice containers containing non-alcoholic beverages are allowed in AT&T Park. Bring blankets to sit on the field; no lawn or beach chairs will be permitted. AT&T Park Concessions will be open for the simulcast. Opera Length:
The simulcast will last approximately 3 hours, including two intermissions, during which you can stretch, roam the ballpark, chat with friends or fellow fans or enjoy ballpark hotdogs and garlic fries.