TCJCF 本則 (TCJCF Main Rules)
Below are the main rules for TCJCF membership. If you have any questions, concerns, or suggestions, please feel free to contact the Organizers.
- You are expected to follow all Meetup guidelines. Remember the Terms of Service Argeement which you were required to read and agree when you signed up for a Meetup account?
- All events with Twin Cities Japanese Culture Fans are restricted to persons aged 18+ (Section 2.1 of Meetup's Term of Service) unless otherwise noted. Any person found in violation of this will be banned from Twin Cities Japanese Culture Fans without warning and reported to Meetup.com. There will be NO warning or exceptions. Karaokee Meetups and selected other events are 21+. Please check the information in the event descriptions before attending.
- TCJCF has no tolerance for the behaviors listed below:
- Fighting or any sort of physical altercation
- Sexual harassment of any member
- Destruction of others property
- Harassment in the form of continually trying to solicit or approach any person who has made it clear they are not interested in talking or interacting with you.
If any of these behaviors come to our attention, the event hosts / organizers reserve the right to ask the member to leave the event immediately and / or permanently ban the member from the group.
- The purpose of this group is to enjoy Japanese culture in the Twin Cities. This is NOT match.com. Please DO NOT use our member listing as your own personal free dating site. DO NOT send out random e-mails asking other members whom you have never met out on a date. DO NOT use our meetup events as a way to scout potential dates or announce that you are actively looking for the love of your life. There are plenty of dating related Meetup groups for you to join. Please report any unwelcomed advance or unsolicited email you receive to the Organizers through the “Contact Us” link, firstname.lastname@example.org or in person.
- Bring a positive attitude.
- A membership clean-up is performed every six months (June and December). If you have been inactive (i.e. not visited the site) for six months or longer, you will be removed.
- A member who is “unreachable” by e-mail will be immediately removed and / or banned from the group. E-mail is the only method the group uses to communicate about new or updated events. You can customize the type of communications you want to receive under E-mail and Notifications in the Accounts tab. In addition, Meetup will boot you from the site if your email is undeliverable for six consecutive months.
- Abide by the Attendance and RSVP policy.
- Have an appropriate profile information and picture. We have never seen you in person, so we are basing your membership on how you fill out the questionnaire. First impression counts!
- When commenting on events, please make sure your comments are regarding the event. We reserve the right to delete any comment that is unrelated. Same rule applies to the Discussion Board.
- Hosts and organizers are volunteers. They do this on their own time, and a lot of times with their money and using their time and resources to make these events happen. If they ask you to do (or not do) something while at one of our events, please politely comply.
- Organizers are not responsible for providing transportation for members or their guests to Meetup events. Events are organized in various areas and may or may not be accessible by bus. If you do agree to carpool with another member, please keep in mind that Meetup does not screen our members (refer to number 10 of TCJCF Main Rules).
- You attend our Meetup events at your own risk. It is part of the Terms of Service of Agreement when you signed up for Meetup.
"5.2 Release. Because we do not supervise or control the Meetup Gatherings or interactions among between users and other persons or companies, and because we are not involved in any way with physical transportation to or from these Meetup Gatherings or with the actions of any individuals at these Meetup Gatherings, and because we do not control Paypal, credit card companies or other payment processing companies, and because we cannot guarantee the true identity, age, nationality of Platform users, and because we have very limited control, if any, over the quality, safety, morality, legality, truthfulness or accuracy of various aspects of the Platform you agree that you bear all risk and you agree to release us (and our officers, directors, shareholders, agents, employees, affiliates, subsidiaries, and third party partners) and Meetup Group Organizers from claims, demands, and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, now and in the future, arising out of or in any way connected with your use of the Platform, your Third Party Transactions, our resolution of any disputes among users, and/or your transportation to or from, attendance at, or the actions of you or other persons at, a Meetup Gathering."