AsianFriendster (Fun&Friends! Asian&More™) in SoCal Message Board default › MFW4RO: Our group's profile questions

MFW4RO: Our group's profile questions

A former member
Post #: 538
MFW4TP: This thread I modeled after my prior one http://meetup.com/OCA...­ .
MFW4X3: These Qs are changed at http://www.meetup.com...­
A former member
Post #: 539
MFW4XH: At the time 2009.07.26 I Destiny http://www.meetup.com...­ joined the group, the Qs were approximately,

• MFW51A: unknown but might be possible to find from backups
  • MFW52Q: ditto
  • MFW52W: ditto
  • MFW532: "4. What three things would you recommend to all Organizers do to help create a successful Group?" noted here­

A former member
Post #: 540
MFW5A6: sometime after here (Posted May 20, 2010 1:41 PM), probably shortly after, I changed the Qs to

• MFW5H7: "1. Exactly how did u hear of us? -the URL of the web page we're listed on else exact search-engine&query-string or ur friend's online name&profile. AND exactly what then caused u to join us? Please be very exact as we need to know what&whom to credit."
  • MFW5I2: "2. (1)What is ur ethnic/racial mix&%s? -all welcome! (2)What age did u move2 the US? (0 if US-born); (3)Only by looking@ u, what age would people guess u are? Subtract that from the present year, what would be ur APPARENT year of birth? -All welcome!"
  • MFW5IL: "3. What would you like to see this group do & be to make it really amazing for you? What events would you like to see happen? What abilities do you bring? And what might you be able to help with?"
  • MFW5J1: "4. (optional) What three things would you recommend to all Organizers do to help create a successful Group?"

A former member
Post #: 541
MFW7TS: Create archive of http://www.meetup.com...­

MFW5LT: Per the so-far success of MFTRef, replaced question "MFW5H7: "1. Exactly how did u hear of us?.." with the same used there: "1. MFTRef: HOW EXACTLY DID U HEAR OF US? -as URL of the web page we're listed on,as search URL&query-string, or referrer's profile URL&online name. AND WHAT EXACTLY CAUSED U TO WANT TO JOIN US? Please be exact-as-possible so we know what&whom to credit."

MFW5RI: Replace q(MFW5I2: "2. (1)What is ur ethnic/racial mix&%s? ..)
with "MFWBak: Here all backgrounds r WELCOME! (1)WHAT'S UR ETHNIC/RACIAL MIX & %s? (2)WHAT AGE DID U MOVE2 U.S.? -"0"if US-born (3)WHAT AGE DO PEOPLE GUESS U R only by lookin@u? (4)Subtractin that from the present year, WHAT'S UR _APPARENT_ YEAR OF BIRTH?"
MFWRSI: *added ID
MFWRQQ: *cut the multiple "welcomes" replacing with preface "Here all backgrounds r WELCOME! "
MFWRQ4: *added caps formatting & improved formatting
MFWRU3: *in 1st age Q, replace "would" with "DO" as shorter & more accurate.
MFWSCX: *numbered Q4 as (4) for clarity.
MFWSD8: *replace "the US" with "U.S." to save 2 characters and and because "US" isn't obvious as U.S. when in all caps.
MFWSTQ: *didn't make more changes because surveyed ~5 recent responses and this Q is overall working except for the say this emphasis of each Q so none get overlooked.

MFW73C: Replace fr q(MFW5IL: "3. What would you like to see this group do & be to make it really amazing for you?..)
with "3. MFWGrp: (1)WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE THIS GROUP DO TO MAKE IT REALLY AMAZING FOR YOU? --as what events would you like to see happen? (2)WHAT ABILITIES DO YOU BRING? And (3)WHAT MIGHT YOU BE ABLE TO HELP WITH?"
MFW7L0: *Adding ID, numbering and formatting, plus cut "be &" as that doesn't seem useful.

MFW7F4: Replace q(MFW5J1: "4. (optional) What three things would you recommend to all Organizers do)
with "MFWLdr: (optional) What three things would you recommend to all Organizers do to help create a successful Group?"