Art, prints, posters, bags, purses, wallets, bath & beauty, clothing for men, women, children, gourmet edibles & drink, home decor, jewelry & accessories, stationary, toys and pet items
The largest independent design show in the country, attendees get the rare chance to meet and shop directly from over 350 hand-selected designers and artists. This exciting shopping event makes it easy for you to buy local and support LA’s economy, discover great design and deals, join in community, and have a blast. The products at the show are proudly made right here in the USA so you’re putting your dollars right back into our economy and local community!
I will email you ticket information. Once you receive my email, you must purchase your $10 ticket same day or I will change your status to "not attending." I only want those who are truly interested in supporting the independent arts to attend this event!
Can't make 11am? Feel free to meet up with us at a time that is convenient for you as we will probably be at the show for at least a couple of hours.
• Shop from a curated selection of 350 made-in-the-USA vendors! Check them out here.
An exclusive UNIQUE LA tote bag, each one featuring a different artist’s work for the first 5000 people through each day
• Unlimited re-entry
• UNIQUE directory & mini-magazine!
• Free cocktails from the friends at Art in the Age, plus free drinks from JOIA All Natural Sodas, Honest Tea, GT’s Kombucha and more
• Free DIY workshops + crafts
• Free photo booth portraits and a print at the Oh Snap Studios Photo Booth
• Curated cafe featuring LA’s best restaurants and trucks, so you can enjoy lunch or dinner, snacks, coffee or a sweet treat
Anyone caught plagiarizing my event or another AG Event Host's event for another MeetUp group will be banned without warning!