Jul 19, 2013 · 8:30 PM
This location is shown only to members
LOCATED INSIDE OF A FORMER VINTAGE MOVIE THEATER
7/19 - Space is still available for this event
Mohawk Bend is a restaurant and bar in Echo Park dedicated to bringing you fresh, locally-sourced fare and drink. Their kitchen uses only California ingredients to create brick oven pizzas, seasonal salads, elevated pub food, and delicious desserts that appeal to vegans, vegetarians, and meat-lovers alike. From their 72 taps of craft beer, 6 stainless steel wine taps, and artisanal spirits, their drink menu is a tribute to local, small-scale breweries, wineries, and distilleries.
- Prix Fixe $25 dinner. Please bring cash!
- We'll be staying for drinks after dinner.
- Late Night Happy Hour begins at 10pm. Over 10 varieties of Golden Road Brewing Co. beers are $4 + well spirits and food specials.
- Voted Best Beer Bar.
- If you can not stay for this entire event, please let me know when you RSVP. Those who can stay for the entire event will have priority.
- This event is open to 8 members (4 guys and 4 girls). Beer drinkers preferred!
- As with all of my events, I expect each member to socialize with the entire group. For those who have a "friend(s)" in the event, that's great, but I still expect you to interact with the rest of the group. Those who do not do so, will not be invited back to future events.
Please be respectful to our other members. If you have a change of plans, please update your RSVP status or email me well in advance (at least 24 hours) so that those on the wait list will have enough time to join.It's not fair to those on the wait list if you end up canceling last minute and waste a spot.