August 17, 2013 · 4:00 PM
This location is shown only to members
A PART OF NISEI WEEK
15TH SOCIAL SAKE CLUB "SAKE AND SHOCHU TASTING" SAKE SUMMER SLAM
CHECK OUT THE NISEI WEEK FESTIVAL
DINNER AT SUSHI GEN
4.5/5 star Yelp rating
THERE'S ALWAYS PIE HOLE FOR DESSERT
• Featuring 100 of the worlds most interesting sakes, shochus, beers, and food.
• A documentary featuring the sake making process from start to finish.
• Subject matter experts in the sake business.
• "Sake and Shochu Queen" Beauty Pageant (see below). Attendees get to vote!
• Sake tasting, Nisei Week, Dinner, Dessert all in walking distance.
• Open to 8 members (4 guys / 4 girls).
• When purchased in pairs, advance tickets are $45 each or $50 for single tickets
• One flyer stated that advance tickets will be sold only until 8/15, so purchase your tickets ASAP to be safe!
• Tickets at the door will be $60.
• Please email me for Paypal instructions.
• Double Tree by Hilton Hotel
• Garden Level: Thousand Crane / Genji Bar / Japanese Garden