December 15, 2012 · 6:00 PM
Metro Red Line Crawl
Ben and I are hosting a night out in Downtown LA. We will be taking the Metro Red Line as our primary mode of transportation. Free underground parking will be available at my place in Koreatown.
The purpose of this event is to meet and socialize with new people, while enjoying good food, good drinks and good conversation.
- Drago - http://www.dragocentro.com/index.php (small bites and drinks)
- Chaya Lounge - http://www.thechaya.com/downtown-la/ (small bites and drinks)
- Silo Vodka Bar - http://www.yelp.com/biz/silo-vodka-bar-los-angeles (drinks)
- Library Bar - http://www.yelp.com/biz/library-bar-los-angeles (drinks)
- Syrup Desserts - http://www.yelp.com/biz/syrup-desserts-los-angeles-2 (dessert) OR
- Umamicatessen - http://www.yelp.com/biz_photos/umamicatessen-los-angeles-5?select=7FAxf1vv_rk61VQTWp4uIw#xTviXidQRwejx9KnJaxZzw (dessert)
* Please note: the above list is strictly tentative. Once we're out, we can modify the plans as the group sees fit.
You must be willing to attend this entire event or please do not RSVP. You must enjoy a good beer/cocktail/wine or please do not RSVP. Comfortable shoes are advised as we will be doing a little walking.
We are capping this event at 8 attendees.
Add your name to the Wait List if you are interested in attending in case people cancel. You must be outgoing, easy to get along with and sociable. No +s/No random guests are allowed for this event.
Due to the high number of flakes I've been encountering, I now have a zero tolerance policy. If you have a change of plans, please update your RSVP to "Not Attending" or email me. Those who do not do so, will be automatically removed from this MeetUp group.
Should you be removed from this MeetUp group and would like to be reinstated, please feel free to email me. In most cases, I will have no problems reinstating a member if that member reaches out to me.
Also, those members who consistently RSVP for events and cancel, run the risk of being removed from this MeetUp group.