addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Asian Groupting Message Board › FREE Mammoth Lift Ticket Give Away

FREE Mammoth Lift Ticket Give Away

Jay
user10857267
Group Organizer
Los Angeles, CA
Post #: 19
Everyone

Ford dealerships are once again giving away FREE Mammoth lift tickets this year. The offer is over on February 28 so be sure to stop by your local Ford dealership to do a test drive to get your FREE ticket. The face value for one of these unrestricted tickets is approximately $90 so if you love snowboarding or skiing, pick one up quick. Make sure you call first to make sure that dealership is participating in giving away a Mammoth ticket.

I plan to do a trip to Mammoth so this should save you quite a bit for our trip. So don't delay and get your ticket before February 28.

Jay
user10857267
Group Organizer
Los Angeles, CA
Post #: 20
Make sure you call the Ford dealership to make sure they haven't given away all their Mammoth lift tickets. The one closest by my house was out so I went to another dealership nearby in Glendale. The process is very simple. Once you are there, they will just hand you over a lift ticket voucher. And if you can't make the trip to Mammoth, you can give your voucher to a friend or sell it. Either way it's worth grabbing one before it runs out.