addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Asian Groupting Message Board › Terms of Participation with KTown Connections Meetup

Terms of Participation with KTown Connections Meetup

Group Organizer
Los Angeles, CA
Post #: 6
Dear KTown Connections Members,

First, I would like to thank all of you for making this group so successful. I have had the privilege of meeting many of you and I look forward to eventually meeting all of the members.

In an effort to continuously improve the member experience, I will be sending periodic updates with policy revisions, etiquette reminders and suggestions.

Today, I would like to present the following:

We would like to ensure that all of the members are dedicated to making KTown Connections a success. As a result, we reserve the right to terminate any member who solicits or promotes other social or meetup groups during a KTown Connections meetup.

We will be organizing future events in which members will be able to promote their businesses and network with other members on a business level.

As you will see from all of the positive reviews, the past meetup events have been nothing short of spectacular. A major reason for this success can be attributed to the amazing ladies that participated in KTown Connections events. I would like to thank all of the members for showing the ladies the utmost respect and courtesy in all of the events.

KTown Connections is dedicated to creating an environment of friendship and fellowship between its members. We reserve the right to terminate any member who is the subject of complaint(s) from other members. Any member who displays behavior that is uncomfortable or unacceptable will be terminated.

About Joining KTown Connections
By joining and becoming a member of KTown Connections and participating in any of the KTown Connections events, you are voluntarily accepting all the terms of this disclaimer notice. If you do not agree with anything in this disclaimer notice you should remove yourself as a member immediately.

By joining KTown Connections, you automatically forfeit all rights to hold KTown Connections and all its employees, staff, agents, and representatives liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or special damages or liabilities of any kind, or damages or liabilities whatsoever, including, without limitation, any physical harm, claims, injuries, or loss of any kind including reputation or profits. You agree and understand on your free accord that under no circumstances will you pursue any legal action against KTown Connections for any injuries, damages, or loss once you become a member of KTown Connections and even after you leave and are no longer a member of KTown Connections.

Also, once you are a member of KTown Connections, you give KTown Connections full rights and ownership to all photos, videos, and voice recordings taken from any KTown Connections events and the KTown Connections site to be freely used in any way by KTown Connections. This is not limited to telecasting, broadcasting, or online posting of any of these photos, videos, or voice recordings. You understand that this personal release is perpetual in time and that it includes any copyright or right of publicity or privacy that you may have in your name, picture, video, or voice.

Again, thank you for you continuing support. I am always open to your ideas and suggestions.