Asian Groupting Message Board › CARPOOL info for ANY SINGLE events Please POST here--please do not start a n

CARPOOL info for ANY SINGLE events Please POST here--please do not start a new thread Thank You!

A former member
Post #: 6
This discussion topic is for CARPOOL information ONLY. PURPOSE 1. general info. PURPOSE 2. Please POST here if you can either provide carpool or just want to catch a ride to ANY SINGLE event. Also INDICATE WHICH EVENT exactly you are referring to. For the purpose of reducing clutter, Please do NOT start a new thread for carpool info for one SINGLE event! Thanks!
A former member
Post #: 1
My car can only fit 1 other normal-sized adult (unless you like sitting in the back of a 2+2 2001 Celica), but if you really need a ride I can provide you one. I live in Montebello (San Gabriel Valley) but work in Beverly Hills (soon-to-be Westwood).

If a meet-up occurs after work hours I can pick you up if you live around Beverly Hills, Mid-Wilshire or K-Town.
Paul
PKPKay
Burbank, CA
Post #: 5
I'm always down to carpool, either as a driver or passenger.
I can fit 3, maybe four (if you don't mind sitting in the middle), people in my car.
I live in Burbank but I usually meet up at the Universal City metro station parking lot.
You can safely park your car there all day or just ride the metro and meet us there.
A former member
Post #: 7
Thanks for the information, Paul and John. Great to know. So far there are 2 good location to meet for carpool

1. Universal City metro station parking lot (address?)

2. Alhambra Bowling Center
1400 E Valley Blvd
Alhambra, CA 91801

Feel free to add more if you know a good location to park safely and that has ample parking.

This discussion is also good for any particular event. The good thing about this discussion board is that you can always quote a particular person's comment and reply.
Paul
PKPKay
Burbank, CA
Post #: 6
I don't have an address but you can use any of these in a GPS

Intersection: Lankershim Blvd and Campo De Cahuenga Way
City: Studio City
Cordinates: 34°08′21″N 118°21′45″W

The parking areas will be on the north west block of this intersection.
A former member
Post #: 1
Paul, do you still have room in your car? Please let me know!!
A former member
Post #: 9
Carol, please indicate which event you would like a ride to, thanks!
A former member
Post #: 2
Can anybody provide a ride to Laguna beach art festival tomorrow? My location is Hollywood blvd and Vine st. Thanks