addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Asian Social Network Message Board › Important : Required Confirmation by 12 pm (Picnic - Indian Street Food (Pan

Important : Required Confirmation by 12 pm (Picnic - Indian Street Food (Pani Puri) )

user 9501624
Group Organizer
London, GB

Thankyou for your interest in attending the Picnic - Indian Street Food (Pani Puri) Party ![/url] Meet up today. Looking forward to see you there, however, I need favour before that!

Can you please confirm to me on email by 12 pm today) that you are definitely coming, or in case you are not able to make it for any reason then please let me know that asap.

This is important, as I'll need to buy some stuff for the picnic and it would like to buy only what's required, - so that neither do we waste food nor do we run short of it.

Appreciate your timely response.

Where to meet : 4 pm, Finsbury Park (Exit the Finsbury Park Underground or Overground station -walk on the main road (Seven Sisters Road) towards left and after the first red light, you will cross a Lidl store and immediately after that, on the left, there is a entrance to the Finsbury Park (You will see a KFC on the opposite side of the road here)

We'll be not be very far from that gate and - I'll be wearing a black and white scarf.

You can call me at 07951277XXX