addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Asian Social Network Message Board › New Meetup : Diwali Picnic - Pani Puri Party!!!

New Meetup : Diwali Picnic - Pani Puri Party!!!

anu
user 9501624
Group Organizer
London, GB
Folks,

Diwali is here and we have loads to celebrate this weekend at the Trafalgar Square.

However, Diwali demands more and so, we have 2 events of our own now

....we'll be going dancing on 12th November! (Check the other meetup event)
....and apart from that closer to the Diwali day, we'll have Diwali Picnic with Pani Puri Party!

We dont wish to keep a price tag for the Pani Puri party as its our picnic really - but would appreciate a donations of £2-3 each to cover direct expenses...I hope that should allow you to eat as much as you like.
While for the more daring ones - you can participate in 'EAT AS MUCH AS U CAN in 1 MINUTE' competition!

Finsbury Park, Outside Finsbury Park Station.
(If the weather does not support, we'll change the venue to my place which is nearby)

Later, after all the traditional Diwali Gambling (Cards), we'll be heading to Wood Green Cineworld to watch GolMaal3 - a new bollywood Diwali release. The movie starts at 5.30 pm.

Lets have a great Diwali guys!

Ask me if you have any questions
Anu