|Sent on:||Wednesday, October 24, 2012 9:33 PM|
The preparations for the Birthday Party on Saturday are now complete and it is promising to be a Great Party.
· Sunil has agreed to be the resident DJ for the evening, with his knowledge of Music you can look forward to a thumping evening.
· Nash is creating a special literary game for the evening, so be prepared for some heady fun.
· Another person (who shall remain nameless) has agreed to sing a few songs, which should make it a harmonious evening.
· Sean tells me that he has made special costume for the evening which will make all of us jealous.
The essentials of the party are:
1. The Official start time of the party is 7:00pm
2. Buffet will be served at 8:00pm, you can come anytime up to 11:00pm
3. The Buffet is pretty basic, with Pasta, Salad, chicken tikka, chicken wings, breaded prawns etc, we will also have some Mezze platters for the evening. Vegetarians will be catered for.
4. The Buffet has been arranged for Chhuvi, Cristina, Franziska, Jags, Joanna, Julia, Malcolm, Mariam +1 , Mira, Nash + 1, Neetha, Rajesh, Ranju, Ramesh , Ria, Rina, Ritu, Sakeena, Sean, Shiela C, Sonia, Tas and Vineet.
5. People who are maybe's or told me they will be coming late are not included in the Buffet list.
6. You can cancel the buffet or get added to the list up to 4:00pm on Friday. If you decide to back out after that time or don’t show up , it would mean I will be out of pocket as the payment is per head in advance. So if you any sympathy for my financial state then please let me know well in advance if you are not planning to come.
7. People who are not included in the Buffet list may or may not be able to get anything to eat.
8. Only the Buffet requires advance booking, if you are not bothered about food, you can decide whether you want to come on the day and just land up.
9. The cost for the party/venue is £10, the Buffet is £15.
10. The Theme is Fiction, Halloween is around the corner, so be creative and dress up. As a minimum you need a fancy hat or a mask.
Look forward to seeing all of you on Saturday.