addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Book Club - Asian Authors/Books about Asia Message Board › The Book Club - Birthday Party

The Book Club - Birthday Party

Vineet
VineetVijh
London, GB
I noticed that the people who have signed up for the Book Club Birthday party are the small number of core book club members who have been loyal to the club for a while. I guess there may be more people who will join the party once the venue/place is annouced. I have been thinking about the ideal venue for the cozy group of 16 people and have come up with a shortlist of 3 places.

1. Dinner at the Cinnamon Club -- Yes going back to the place where we have spent many happy times. They have a dinner special for £24 (excluding service) for that Saturday, provided you come before 6:30 pm.

2. A Disco Cruise (with supper) on the Thames. These start at the around 7:00pm and go on till midnight. The price is around £25 per head.

3. A cosy bar meet-up in a place called Wibbley Wobbly. This is a boat near Rotherhithe and yes it wibbles and wobbles. This will be just a pub meet-up with some celebration thrown in.

If you have any preferences between these please speak now, otherwise I will just pick one. If you are any better suggestions those will be welcome as well.  I guess I should finalise the details by the end of the week to give people a chance to plan their lives.

Vineet

Sonny
user 4423612
London, GB
Post #: 8
im happy to go with the wibbley wobbley boat!