addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Book Club - Asian Authors/Books about Asia Message Board › Meeting details: Event (Hosted): SOAS free seminar on Hanif Kureishi's "The

Meeting details: Event (Hosted): SOAS free seminar on Hanif Kureishi's "The Black Album" & dinner

Florence
FlorencePurple
Nice, FR
Hi,

I've updated this Meetup.

I've spoken with the coordinator, and there should be plenty of space for us in the seminar room.

Meeting information:
We'll meet at 5pm outside room 4421 in the Main Building.

I'll be holding an "ASIAN AUTHORS/BOOKS ABOUT ASIA" sign.

If you're familiar with the library at SOAS, the Main Building is the building which houses the library. When you enter the Main Building, go up to the fourth floor. As you exit the lift, room 4421 is on your left.

Could you send me a message to let me know whether you're also going for dinner at Sagar afterwards? (It's within walking distance.)

Cheers,

Florence

http://www.meetup.com/Asianbookclub/events/98641282/­

When: Monday, January 14, 2013 5:00 PM

Where: School of Oriental & African Studies - SOAS
Thornhaugh Street, Russell Square, London WC1H 0XG
London

If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP "No" or "Yes".)

You can always get in touch with me through my group profile on Meetup.