Book Club - Asian Authors/Books about Asia Message Board › Book Club Meeting Tomorrow.

Book Club Meeting Tomorrow.

Vineet
VineetVijh
London, GB
Hello All,
A couple of things about the book club tomorrow.
1.Our regular venue - The Heights Bar is being invaded by another Group of 50 (plus children), howvever they are supposed to finish by 3pm, so there may be slight delay in getting our regular area. However you still need to be prepared to listen to some children crying and general cacophony, even though the restaurant told me that they will try there best to make sure we are not disturbed.
2. Their card machine is not working at the moment, all payment will need to be in Cash, so please bring cash.
3. The way the food and drink system works at this Venue is that guy comes around to take orders you can order anything and go to the bar later and pay for what you had, you can also go to the bar pay and order what you want if you prefer, both systems works, but you do need to remember to pay, at every meeting there is at least one person who forgets to pay.
4. I normally get a couple of wine bottles at the end of the meeting for anyone who fancies a glass. The system of payment for this Voluntary contributions if you feel like it.
5. While Rina had some excellent suggestions for places to go after the book-club. I have gone with my original suggestion and booked places in Rasa Malyasia. This is because this is a bigger and quieter place than the other two, besides we have already done the other two at previous book clubs. Anyone who just wants to come for the social is welcome to join us at Rasa Malaysia, Bayswater after 6:30 pm

Vineet