Aspiring Creative Women Message Board › Finding Your Life Passion

Finding Your Life Passion

Bonnie
user 65566832
Holyoke, MA
Post #: 9
When one discovers their true Life Purpose, all of a sudden life takes on a whole new meaning. When you find what you LOVE and DO what you LOVE an inner passion bubbles to the top from your soul. Your soul now speaks, “Yes I can, and anything is possible”

This discovery workshop is intended to inspire and assist in helping participants find what they feel in their heart and soul is their purpose in this lifetime. Through various exercises participants will develop a journey and a plan which will help them to reach milestones to DO WHAT THEY LOVE.

This workshop would also suit individuals who already know what they want to do but just do not know how to get there.
Join me Wednesday evening from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m. as I take you on a journey to finding your true passion. The workshop is being help at Scout Hall Youth Center, 28 Abbe Rd East Windsor, CT 06088.

The cost of the workshop is $35 and registration information can be found at http://www.meetup.com...­.
Or if you would like to attend you call 207-361-7119 and speak to Bonnie