Project managers can earn PDUs in our February meeting: Have you ever wanted to quickly understand the tenets of project management? Understand relevant business terminology and actually look through the eyes of a project manager during a week in their life? Then look no further! Janice Rodgers and Brenda Williams will be at the next monthly meeting to share their newly released book “A WEEK in the Life: Understanding the Role of a Project Manager”. They will:
- Provide you with simple language to demystify the components of a project.
- Provide you with candid advice on the key meetings you need to set up to help a project succeed.
- Provide you with a basic refresher on how to set up and conduct an effective meeting.
- Provide you with easy-to-read examples in a business context, so you know how to relate it to your project.
- Provide you with templates so you can quickly create documents for your project.
These authors will bring their practical expertise to demystify project management and take you step-by-step in the setup and planning of a large project. From the most seasoned project managers to the novice first-time project planner, “A Week in the Life” will save you time as you plan and execute your projects.
Please register at https://www.runmyclub.com/awch/eventcalendar.asp?id=207621
Registration is $25 for AWC members and $35 for non-members