Since there are currently 8 people signed up and teams are limited to 6, I went ahead and registered with the team name "Meetup Multiforms" (yeah, my creative skills are somewhat lacking.) Post something here when you register - we can figure out a second team name when it becomes necessary.
According to the site (http://doctorwhotrivia.eventbrite.com/?Ref=Email_B2C_10/15/2013), a ticket to this historic event not only guarantees you admission, but also includes a healthy smattering of Doctor Who-related goodies. Everyone in attendance will:
- Receive a FREE copy of a Doctor Who Book of their choice, provided by Broadway Books (These are NEW Doctor Who stories written by authors with special associations to the BBC TV series!)
- Secure a spot in the night's featured activity, a spectacular Doctor Who Trivia Contest hosted by renowned trivia experts, Trivia A.D. (DW prizes from BBC Worldwide and Broadway Books for winners!! Everything you've ever learned about wibbly wobbly, timey wimey...stuff...will be paying off.)
- Get FREE access to a real-life, on-site TARDIS Photobooth, provided by thetardisphotobooth.com (Oh, by the way, they are also bringing a Dalek and K-9...!!)
- Have the option to enter our Doctor Who Costume Contest - come dressed as your favorite DW character, wow your fellow DW fans, go home a winner!
- Be served a FREE glass of wine (for our 21+ Time Lords/Companions only), generously provided by Dark Horse Wines