New York City Geek Adventure Group Message Board › I would like to say somthing.

I would like to say somthing.

user 12574927
Brooklyn, NY
Post #: 2
To all of my geek adventures, I would just like say that today event(Protect the President Nerf Battle) was awesome. However me , the Assistant Organizer , and a few other member who attended were very Disappointed that most members who RSVP to this event did not show up, and didn't even bother to change their RSVP. This is not the first time that has happened, We always post up fun events, lots of members RSVP for our events, and when the event comes ,we always get the same result, only a few or less members shows and the rest does not, even when they RSVP. We find that very hurtful and very Disrespectful, we would never disrespect any one in this group like that, we always Attend to events that this group creates and for any reason that we wont be able to make it, we always Change our RSVP and even leave a message on comments explaining the reason why we can't make it. That is all we ask from everyone in this group, If you RSVP to our events, and if you wont be able to make it Please Change your RSVP to Not attending so that way we will know who is coming ,and that way we wont be waiting to long for other member to appear. The point of creating an event is not for members to RSVP and not show up, it is to have fun, meet new people, and make new friends at the event. That's all I have to say. Thank you for your time, have a good night, and I hope to see you all at the next event.