addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Astoria Newbies Message Board › Update: Ugly Sweaters and Santa Hats Pubcrawl!!

Update: Ugly Sweaters and Santa Hats Pubcrawl!!

A former member
Hey Newbies,

It's your friendly neighborhood event coordinator Kristina J.. Currently at 54 RSVPs, this might be the largest pool of RSVPs the group has seen! I am working on getting some deals but I would like to see how close to 54 we really are (or if we are even greater!).

Please take the time now to update your RSVP for this event.

As of now (November 26, 1pm), the schedule is as follows (subject to change):

Start at 7 @ Canz

8:30 - 9:30 @ Sangria

9:30 - 10:30 @ Rapture

10:30 - 11:30 @ Sweet Afton

11:30 - 12:30 @ Break

12:30 - Whenever @ Gleason's

We have the times here so you have generally idea as to where we will be. Do not feel compelled to do the entire night! You can come and go as you please. But I need to have a sense of the greatest number possible we could have at one spot!

This will probably be the only event this massive before the end of the year (or the Apocolypse... whatever comes first). Come out and have a good time. Tell you friends!

Any questions, feel free to message me.

Kristina J.