OK, since we didn't want anyone waiting (I now have to attend to a client in Washington Heights and won't make it until 8, and one of the others got a pretty tough cold), we are cancelling.
Send your field test thoughts, and we will collect and try to schedule. Callula, Academia del Vino, and another are also on the list from some of our members, and we will schedule Claret in the Spring.
FIELD TEST - Thursday at Centro Vinoteca in West Village, scheduled to occur on Thursday, December 23,[masked]:00 PM has been cancelled. Please update your plans accordingly.
If you have further questions, you can email me through the "Contact Organizer" link on Meetup: http://www.meetup.com/AstoriaWine/suggestion/