Astral Encounters - Metaphysics, Spirituality, Healing Group Message Board Astral Connections Metaphysical /Healing Group Discussion Forum › A Review of Dr. Lesley Phillips THE MIDAS TREE by Shahiroz Walji

A Review of Dr. Lesley Phillips THE MIDAS TREE by Shahiroz Walji

This message board is read-only.

Shahiroz
user 14129911
Vancouver, BC
Post #: 3
A Review of Dr. Lesley Phillips THE MIDAS TREE by Shahiroz Walji

In my life, I've read very few titles of fiction in their entirety. The only ones that I managed to finish are the ones that have succeeded in keeping me engaged from the beginning to the very end. Dr. Lesley Phillip's book "The Midas Tree" is one that did just that. It is a unique, thought provoking, and entertaining novel.

Not only is "The Midas Tree" a captivating story that kept me at the edge of my seat wanting to know what happens next, but it is one that can also serve as a unique and effective reference manual for acquainting one to their intuitive and psychic senses. Phillip's novel can be enjoyed by a wide range of individuals with diverse experiences and interests, and can be interpreted on a variety of levels.

As a work of fiction, the story is an enchanting adventure that keeps the reader engaged through the portrayal of a fantastically animated cast, imaginative settings, and a unique and enthralling storyline. Through the many layers of twists and turns, you meet dynamic and impressionable characters brought to life by each segment of the story. As the story progresses, you will be reminded of moments in your life when you wished you had a guide to answer the questions that arose on your own journey. Perhaps then you would know how to understand and deal with your own experiences. By reading "The Midas Tree", as the answers unfold for the characters, the answers will invariably unfold for you.

In my opinion, "The Midas Tree" is also a clever work of non-fiction. The story ingeniously weaves in various concepts of physics and metaphysics. It visually manifests an imaginal reality in the mind leading the reader through various dimensions and states of awareness. As the story evolves, the lessons to personal growth also unfold, and as the main character is enlightened, so too is the reader.

What if you could have in your hands a book that is an enjoyable read for everyone you know and a source of timeless information that will help you practically by providing a toolbox of mental and spiritual knowledge to effect personal growth? What if its also a book you can read to your children and have meaningful discussions with family and friends over coffee? Wouldn't you want to read it and share it with everyone? "The Midas Tree" is such a book. A great gift for all.

By Shahiroz Walji
Astral Connections

Lynn
user 24110392
Surrey, BC
Post #: 9
Wow, Shahiroz! This sounds like a great book! And you make me want to read it to my boys. They really enjoy when I read to them (who doesn't love to be read to?!)

It sounds like a magical book that has a different message for every reader. Shiny.

Do you have it at the store?

XOX Lynn
Lesley
user 5792363
Maple Ridge, BC
Post #: 10
Hi Lynn
The book is available on Amazon for now
You can link through from www.themidastree.com
See the "Get it on Amazon Button" just under the slider
Dr Lesley
Lynn
user 24110392
Surrey, BC
Post #: 11
Thank you, Lesley!

For some reason, I didn't get a notification of your post.

I don't have credit cards, but I'm sure I will find it if it's meant to be.

Thank you!

Lynn smile