addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Atheist Community of San Jose Message Board › Atheist books

Atheist books

Thomas P. H.
user 27288622
San Jose, CA
Post #: 46
This author's name came up at our April 3, 2013, meeting.
Tim
user 42890602
Santa Clara, CA
Post #: 106
I would like to recommend books and/or podcasts by Dr. Robert Price. He is the Professor of Theology and Scriptural Studies at Colemon Theological Seminary. I first became aware of him as one of the interviewees in the documentary "The God Who Wasn't There", and just heard an excellent interview with him on Reasonable Doubts podcast. He has an incredible grasp of biblical history and gives excellent insight into the origins and motivations of the gospels as well as those that authored them. I highly recommend him if you are really interested in the historicity of biblical texts an characters.