Atheist Community of San Jose Message Board › J-Dubs Visit Neil on Sunday

J-Dubs Visit Neil on Sunday

A former member
Post #: 192
I had one of the best times in a long time on Sunday. The Jehovah's Witnesses came to proselytize at my house! This is a rare event that I've been waiting for many years now because I live in a remote location that even trick-or-treaters won't tread. "Hello, I am Tyler and this is Eric. We are from the Watchtower Society. Do you ever read the Bible?" I was like a spider talking to a fly, "Come on in, I've been wanting to talk to someone about God and the Bible for a long time!" I said. It was sooooo much fun I could hardly contain myself!

user 42890602
Santa Clara, CA
Post #: 104
Niel, would have loved to be a fly on the wall for that conversation..he, he... Actually I would have loved to be involved in the conversation myself. Love the photo. Look how blissful they are as the world burns around them. FREAKS!!
Brian B.
Group Organizer
Campbell, CA
Post #: 23
They have been by my house a few times but it has always been the worst time to come. One day I will bring them in and do what I can to set them straight!