andrew d.
user 156105902
Norwich, CT
Post #: 1
Hello. My name is Andrew DiClemente. I am 48 and have been a nonbeliever for about 25 years. I recently found out about your chapter have now become a member. I was raised without religious training and became a believer for very emotional reasons for several years in my middle twenties. During this time I married and had a child. My subsequent deconversion due to intense cognitive dissonance was a very turbulent and eye opening time of my life continuing til this very day.
My second marriage started in 1994 when I met my current wife while serving in the US Navy in Groton CT. She was in the Navy as well. We were married 3-½ years later. She had a five year old son when I met her. He turned 25 on June 9th this year.
Last Friday (7/11) I came home from work and found him dead in his room from a heroin overdose. He had been struggling with his addiction for months and had been clean for the last 6 weeks, but finally lost his battle.
My wife and I want to find someone who can perform a secular ceremony for his final memorial. Time is of the essence. Please contact me if this is something you can help us with.
You can call me or my wife at any time at 860-884-6795, 860-884-6798, or 860-848-3357.
Thank you for you time and patience.

Very Best Regards,
Sad Dad