Athens MongoDB User Group Message Board › Upstream sponsoring our community providing meeting room space and snacks!

Upstream sponsoring our community providing meeting room space and snacks!

Thanasis E.
user 70475862
Group Organizer
Athens, GR
Dear Mongoids,

I'm very happy to announce that our second sponsor is here to support us!

Upstream, one of the leading mobile marketing companies in the world, shares the vision of NoSQL and BigData and supports our community by offering meeting room space, coffee and snacks.

Upstream's offices are located in Gerakas, just 5-minutes' walk from the Pallini Proastiakos station. The exact address is Kastorias 4, 15344, Gerakas or just check the map here.

I think that we will be in the position to have our first meet up on Wednesday, January 16th.

More details are coming up soon!

Thanasis
Konstantinos N.
user 70892972
Athens, GR
Post #: 1
Thank you Thanasi for all your efforts!

In case anyone is interested there is also a mongoDB facebook group(closed group) set-up by people registered it the 10gen m101 webinar @ https://www.facebook....­
I can add you is you wish ut the admin will still need to approve, however this should not be a problem.
Thanasis E.
user 70475862
Group Organizer
Athens, GR
Post #: 1
Well, you got my secret there, I have no Facebook account! :-D

Thanks for the offer, though, I guess it's valid for anyone in the group, right?
Konstantinos N.
user 70892972
Athens, GR
Post #: 2
Yes this goes for everyone in the group!