addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Athens MongoDB User Group Message Board › Our next meetup

Our next meetup

Thanasis E.
user 70475862
Athens, GR
Dear all,
I hope you had a great summer and the chance to get some rest. I know the weather is still too good to be thinking of crowded indoors conference rooms, but it's high time we discussed about our next meetup, don't you think?

So, please do share your experience with us and let me know of the subject you'd like to talk about so that we can organize our next meetup, ideally towards the end of the month. I realize that morale might be somewhat low after the holidays, but I wouldn't like to set up a meeting without having the same (or better) quality of speakers we've had so far. So, this is your meetup, here's your chance to be heard and share.
Additionally, if you have received a review book copy and you haven't shared your review yet, please do so, so that we can have the next round of review copies - may I remind you that we cannot ask for more copies until all reviews have been submitted (and I'd really love to put our hands on some new titles like Learning R or Oracle Essentials 5E; oops, how did THAT get here??)
Thank you all,
Thanasis
Thanasis E.
user 70475862
Athens, GR
Post #: 9
Hi all,

unless something dramatically changes until the end of the week, we will have to postpone the meeting until...somebody is actually interested to present to the group. biggrin
Moreover, I haven't received any book reviews yet, so unfortunately this is as far as we can go with O'Reilly's kind sponsorship.

Thanks,
Thanasis