ALT.NET Atlanta Pragmatic Programmers Message Board RETIRED FORUM: ALT.NET Atlanta Pragmatic Programmers Discussion Forum › Your Dream JOB -Telecommute Opportunity in Atlanta Georgia!

Your Dream JOB -Telecommute Opportunity in Atlanta Georgia! With great bonuses and GotoMeeting to talk to coworkers!!!!! Call me 770-604-0006 and meet me http://www.ashleyellis.com/jenny-laspesa/

A former member
Post #: 11
I am partnered with an organization that is a small growing team of 20. They are looking to add a C# .net Developer with experience in WCF, SQL Server 08 and Silverlight. This organization is involved closely will their client and allow their employees get your name in front of influential people. Example, they're sitting down with Bill Gates next week.

You will be working on a plethora of projects; Automate their Advisory Business, Be involved in changing the front and back end of their website, re-creating their admin portal, Kick of their BI, complete a Silverlight, Mobile App and other projects.

This telecommute opportunity has a creative, fun, energetic, yet relaxed team environment from your home by utilizing gotomeeting.

They have a great aggressive bonus program which pays up to 100% of your salary, and they are on target for 2011 to pay out close to 50% of is. In addition to that they give spot bonuses and prizes, example they all got a $250 gift certificate to Amazon for completing a project on time, and they sometime give cash bonuses for doing what is better they expected.

*Candidates must be U.S. Citizens or Green Card holders*

Jenny Laspesa
IT Search Executive

Ashley Ellis
47 Perimeter Center East Suite 295
Atlanta, Georgia, 30346

P. 770-604-0006
F. 770-234-5730

Meet Me: http://www.ashleyelli...­