ALT.NET Atlanta Pragmatic Programmers Message Board Job Opportunities › C#.NET Developer Opportunity in Atlanta!

C#.NET Developer Opportunity in Atlanta!

Travis U.
user 78591982
Atlanta, GA
Post #: 1
My name is Travis Ulrich and I work for a niche staffing company called TalentBid IT. We provide top talent to numerous Fortune 1000 companies and have been asked by one of our clients in Atlanta to locate a C#.NET Developer for a role within their organization.

Please take a look at the information below for more details about the position:

(Also, we recently placed one individual for a similar position on this same team for our client, and have been able to secure interviews for every person we’ve submitted.)

This is a 6 month contract to HIRE position with our direct client. An ideal candidate will be genuinely interested in becoming a full time employee with the organization after the 6 month contract period has ended. Please see below for further details.

Position: C#.NET Developer
Type: 6 month contract to PERMANENT
Salary: $85k - $100k Salary
Benefits: Retirement Savings Plan, Annual Salary Increase, Health, Vision, Dental and Life Insurance, 401k
Experience: 5+ years of development related experience
Description: A successful candidate will modify and maintain custom developed C# .NET applications.
Skills: 4+ years C#.net, web services development, COM+
2+ years JavaScript, Ajax, XML/XSLT
2 years IIS experience
1 year SQL 2000

If you are interested in this opportunity or know someone who is, please contact me directly and I can contact you. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me by phone as well at (414) 773-0641.

We are also offering a $500 referral bonus if you can lead us to someone who is hired for this role.

Thanks again for your time and hope to hear from you soon.