addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

ALT.NET Atlanta Pragmatic Programmers Message Board Job Opportunities › Senior .NET Developer - ATL - Contract or Contract to HIRE

Senior .NET Developer - ATL - Contract or Contract to HIRE

A former member
Post #: 2
My name is Travis Ulrich and I work for a niche staffing firm called TalentBid IT (a GlobalSource IT company). We are currently working with a client in downtown Atlanta, GA who is looking for a Senior .NET Developer for a 6 month + contract role and a 6 month contract to HIRE / PERM opportunity. The right person for this role must have excellent communication and experience with .NET technologies.

Our client is looking for someone to help modify and maintain custom developed C# .NET applications. They would like this person to also have experience with Web Services development, COM+, JavaScript, AJAX and XML/XSLT.

On to rates, we are hoping to submit someone in the $55 - $65/hr W2 range but we could pay a little more for someone Corp 2 Corp.

I understand you may not be looking for new opportunities at this time but if you know anyone looking, we offer a referral bonus to anyone who leads us to someone to fill this role.

Please let me know if you are interested in the position and I can speak to you or send you more details regarding the job description.

Thanks for you time and hope to hear from you soon!

Travis Ulrich
Resource Manager at TalentBid IT
travisu@talentbidit.com
(414) 773-0641