add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Atlanta Acoustical Music Lovers Message Board › Meeting at Eddie's for Open Mic Night

Meeting at Eddie's for Open Mic Night

A former member
Taryn (aka "MoonGazer")will be your leader tonight due to a sudden work emergency for me that stranded me out of town. She will be wearing a blue polka dot dress, and a red rain jacket. I'm extremely disappointed, but the boss wasn't interested in hearing it.

I have prepaid for two reserved tables listed under "AAML". That's 8 seats. So, as you arrive, DON'T buy a ticket -- just tell them it is under AAML and instead give your $6 to Taryn. If we get more than 8 people, then you'll have to buy a ticket at the door and we'll snag an adjacent table.

Taryn will have table tents that say "AAML". You can text her at 678.887.6654 if you are having trouble finding the group.

Enjoy! and I'm take some pics for me!