add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Atlanta Alfresco Content Management User Group Message Board › Atlanta Alfresco Meetup 2011 Schedule and Topic Preference Request

Atlanta Alfresco Meetup 2011 Schedule and Topic Preference Request

Dimy J.
user 7983329
Group Organizer
Atlanta, GA

Hey Everyone,
I am excited to announce our meeting schedule for this year. Hope you all have been well. Alfresco's latest 3.4 release has set the stage for many types of applications, everything from mobile development, to CNN-like websites, to replicated cloud services. Alfresco has been consistently applying disruptive pressure to the innovation-deprived ECM market. During our meetups we will leverage these innovations by taking two approaches: topical presentations and BYOC hands-on sessions. I am looking forward to a wonderful year!

By the way, we have secured a location with free WIFI, whiteboards, desks, projectors and breakout rooms. This will help us facilitate better meetups. For those of you who are new, I would like to personally welcome you to a community of Alfresco enthusiasts!

Please see below for details and reply to this email with your thoughts and preferences.

Meeting schedule:

• Thursday, May 19th 2011
  • Thursday , August 18th 2011
  • Thursday, November 17th 2011

What meeting time would you prefer?

• Lunch time meeting (11:00am -1:00pm)
  • After work meeting (5:00pm - 7:00pm)

For our first meeting we have the following topic choices, which one would you prefer?

• Alfresco Cloud server to iPad/iPhone/Mobile application
  • Afresco's new version of Web Content Management (Quickstart and in-context editing )
  • Multiple repositories (Alfresco, Documentum, Sharepoint) and one User Interface using CMIS, OpenCMIS, Spring MVC, and Spring Surf.