In the spirit of Ron Paul's statement that "if you aren't having fun you aren't doing it right", we are proud to announce an exciting new theme for this 5TH ANNUAL NATIONAL END THE FED RALLY!
Facebook event page here--join and share! http://www.facebook.com/events/178077352316823/
(Download, print, and bring these flyers to hand out: http://www.yaliberty.org/sites/default/files/newfedflyer.pdf )
Psychopathic banksters and their politician and billionaire minions are by far the most ridiculous gang of misfits on the planet, and it's time they were ridiculed and treated as such.
Dress up like them in suits and masks and bring bags of monopoly money; pretend to treasonously backstab, steal, and lick boots for all to see; and, for all to hear, funny people among us will give them the roasting they never got but richly deserve.
* This is a fun rally, so angry guy with bullhorn, please turn that frown upsidedown and pass the bullhorn.
* This rally is not suitable for children or the faint of heart.
* This rally is not for 9-11 truth or other off topic issues. We support your free speech and maybe even your issue, but hold your own rally that we can attend later and let us have this day! This Rally is to END THE FED!
* Supporters of Gary Johnson and other liberty candidates who want to END THE FED are encouraged to attend! Bring your signs and literature
* You don't have to dress up to attend--but you better bring some candy, or else! Gold chocolate coins would be nice :)
If you're too lazy to make your own mask, here are links to print out a mask:
Mask of end the fed crusader Ron Paul: http://www.newsgroper.com/mask/pdfs/ron-paul-halloween-mask.pdf
Mask of Fed char Ben Bernanke (feel free to add horns): http://sidoxia.files.wordpress.com/2009/10/bernanke-mask.jpg
Mask of the debt enabling Fed lover former President George W. Bush: http://www.forbes.com/static_html/halloween/2004/bush.shtml
Mask of the debt enabling Fed lover President Barack "Bush 2" Obama: http://www.forbes.com/static_html/halloween/2008/barackobama.html
Mask of the debt enabling Fed lover wannabe president Mitt Romney: http://www.forbes.com/static_html/halloween/2007/mittromney.html
Mask of former Treasury secretary and bailout orchestrator Hank Paulson: http://www.forbes.com/static_html/halloween/2008/henrypaulson.html